- No Diving from river banks, canoes or bridges.
- Absolutely no glass bottles, styrofoam coolers, water balloon launchers or balloons.
- Watch out for children at all times, know where they are what they are doing.
- Non-swimmers and children 6 years old and younger must wear a life jacket at all times.
- Do not stand in canoes.
- Keep your center of gravity as low as possible and do not grab at low hanging branches or obstacles in the river to avoid capsizing your canoe.
- Use paddles for paddling your boat, never as clubs for splashing or noisemakers by slapping the water or your boat.
- If you accidentally overturn your vessel, always stay on the upstream side of your craft to avoid being pinned into a log jam or other river debris.
- Conditions along the river can be slippery. Watch your step while embarking or disembarking from your watercraft.
- Do not ram the watercrafts into each other.
- Do not take valuables on the river. Lock them in your car and secure your keys in a safe place.
- Do not take your car keys on the river.
- Wear tennis shoes or water shoes while on the river.
- No climbing or sliding from steep embankments.
- Property owners deserve respect. Absolutely NO trespassing!
- You are responsible for your own actions at all times.
- Please refrain from rowdiness, excessive drinking, profanity and disturbing others.
- Use rest rooms at appropriate places.
- Do not litter. Trash should be kept in a garbage bag and secured in your water craft. Please pick up litter left by careless floaters.
- Do not harass other people on the river. Keep your actions confined to your own group.
- Floating with multiple watercraft tied together is a hazard.
- Give folks fishing wide berth.
- Adults in charge are responsible for the entire group.
- When possible, please give a helping hand to other paddlers in distress.
- No cutting or chopping on any trees and do not damage any vegetation along the river.
- Kegs, party balls, glass bottles, etc. are not permitted on the river. Furthermore, it is unlawful to operate a watercraft in Kansas while intoxicated.
- Arkanoe, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to those individuals who are visibly intoxicated.
- Most problems that occur on the river are alcohol related. We feel strongly that if you are going to drink, please do so responsibly.
- Limit your alcohol intake to a safe and responsible level.
Arkanoe, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone we feel incapable of safely piloting a water craft.